Settle down with this cosy blend of soothing eucalyptus , sweet magnolia & warm cashmere & sandal aroma.
Our Grow Candles are hand poured on the Isle of Skye using eco soy wax, in 20cl tins with lids.
Grow Candles are a zero-waste product, which enables the consumer to burn the scented candle and then plant the herb or flower-infused seed disc found inside. A quick wash and the tin becomes a plant pot!
All our scents are inspired by the Isle of Skye, its beautiful landscapes, fairy tales, food & weather.
To make sure your seed paper has the best chance of turning into beautiful flowers
- When your candle is done, give the tin a quick wash
- Tear paper up into small pieces & soak the paper in water or run under a tap.
- Place 1-2cm of stones at the bottom of the tin, top with soil and then your wet card. sprinkle a small amount of soil on top of the seed card.
- Keep the soil and paper moist in a warm and light environment, but not constantly wet.
- Once your small plants have grown, place pot outside or keep on a window that has lots of sun.
Ideally, plant February - July