Tiny droplets of sunshine sparkling their way through a soft powdery sweet floral meadow. A magical fragrance with hints of vanilla, patchouli and sandalwood.
Grow Candles are handmade on the Isle of Skye with eco soy wax. The label and insert are made from seed paper, packed full of bee-friendly seeds - Sweet Alyssum, Poppy, Baby’s Breath & Basil.
To make sure your seed paper has the best chance of turning into beautiful flowers
- When your candle is done, give the tin a quick wash
- Tear paper up into small pieces & soak the paper in water or run under a tap.
- Place 1-2cm of stones at the bottom of the tin, top with soil and then your wet card. sprinkle a small amount of soil on top of the seed card.
- Keep the soil and paper moist in a warm and light environment, but not constantly wet.
- Once your small plants have grown, place pot outside or keep on a window that has lots of sun.
Ideally, plant February - July