Our Bothy Ballad scented candle is inspired by Scotland's bothys. Wee huts used as refuge in the mountains.
Vanilla and smokey chocolate whiskey with a strong peat side.
Grow Candles are handmade on the Isle of Skye with eco soy wax. The label and insert are made from seed paper, packed full of bee-friendly seeds - Sweet Alyssum, Poppy, Baby’s Breath & Basil.
To make sure your seed paper has the best chance of turning into beautiful flowers
- When your candle is done, give the tin a quick wash
- Tear paper up into small pieces & soak the paper in water or run under a tap.
- Place 1-2cm of stones at the bottom of the tin, top with soil and then your wet card. sprinkle a small amount of soil on top of the seed card.
- Keep the soil and paper moist in a warm and light environment, but not constantly wet.
- Once your small plants have grown, place pot outside or keep on a window that has lots of sun.
Ideally, plant February - July